- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ cup vegan butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 2 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ icing sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
1. First make your flax egg by adding the ground flax and water together. Stir and let sit for 15 minutes to let it set and thicken.
2. Next, sift and mix together all of your dry ingredients together in one bowl. In another bowl combine together all of your wet ingredients. Then add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients.
3. Roll out onto a floured surface. If dough seems too soft, add additional flour (1-2 tbsp).
4. Roll out dough to ¼ thickness. Use cookie cutters to make desired shapes.
5. Bake your cookies at 350 degree for about 12-14 min.
6. Let cool once they come out of the oven. While they are cooling mix together the icing ingredients. Then dip your cookies in the mix!
Leave a Reply