This buffalo cauliflower pizza is a great easy and delicious dinner option ready to satisfy any pizza cravings! It’s vegan, simple to make, and paired with a slightly tangy tahini dressing that you’re sure to love.
This recipe takes a little bit of time to cook but the wait is well worth it! You’ll love the combination of flavours between the slightly sweet and tangy ranch paired with the spicy buffalo cauliflower.
Ingredients You Will Need:
To make the vegan buffalo cauliflower pizza you only need 10 ingredients.
Feel free to add more veggies to this pizza, I opted to keep mine simple and only add arugula and green onion.
You will also need a few extra ingredients to make the tahini ranch (see below) or you can opt for a store bought vegan ranch.
How To Make Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza:
It is much easier than you think to make buffalo cauliflower pizza!
1. Chop your cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
2. Make the batter by combining the spices, plant milk, and flour.
3. Dip each cauliflower bite into the batter, place in the oven.
4. Toss the cauliflower in the buffalo sauce (vegan butter + Frank’s hot sauce)
5. Make the tahini ranch. Spread an even layer of the tahini ranch on your pizza crust
6. Add the buffalo cauliflower on top.
7. Cook again in the oven.
8. Take the pizza out of the oven.
9. Add arugula, finely chopped green onion, and extra tahini ranch on top.
How To Make Tahini Ranch:
This tahini ranch is highly recommend for this vegan pizza recipe. I haven’t tried making this pizza with store bough ranch (if you do let us know in the comments how it goes!)
You Will Need:
- Maple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Chopped Onion
- Nutritional Yeast
Tips To Make This Recipe Perfect:
- Use store bought pizza crust to save on time
- While you can use whatever hot sauce you want to make the buffalo dressing, I recommend Frank’s Hot Sauce – it’s the best!
- Try cooking the cauliflower in the air fryer to save even more time
If you try this recipe please leave a comment and rating below! I love to read your feedback!
More Meal Inspiration:
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Tahini Ranch
- 2 ½ cups cauliflower
- 1 pizza crust
- 3 ½ tbsp hot sauce Frank's is recommended
- 5 tsp butter
- green onion to garnish
- arugula to garnish
- ½ cup unsweetened plant milk
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 ½ tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ tsp dill
- Chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Combine the unsweetened plant milk, all purpose flour, paprika, pepper, and garlic salt to make the batter.
- Dip each cauliflower piece into the batter. Tap off any excess batter before placing it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven at 350 ° F for 15-20 minutes
- In the meantime, create the buffalo sauce by mixing together the butter (melt in the microwave first) and Frank's hot sauce
- Once the cauliflower is slightly brown and crispy take out of the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce. Mix until each cauliflower piece is well coated.
- Next, make the tahini ranch. Combine all the ranch ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the pizza. Spread an even layer of the tahini ranch on the pizza crust (save some for later). Then top with the buffalo cauliflower bites.
- Place back in the oven at 350 ° F for another 15-20 minutes
- Finish by topping your pizza with fresh arugula, chopped green onion, and a drizzle of the leftover tahini ranch.
- I recommend tasting the buffalo sauce mixture before combining it with the cauliflower. Make sure it is spicy enough for your liking, and free to add more hot sauce or mess around with these measurements in general!
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment + rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!
And tag me on Instagram at @christa.maria and use the hashtag #DishingUpPlants!
Kayla DiMaggio says
Adding this to my menu for the week! I love anything buffalo so I can’t wait to try this!
Yay! I hope you love it Kayla! I’d love to hear your thoughts after you try it 🙂
Megan Ellam says
This looks absolutely amazing! Pizza is always better without the cheese in my opinion~!
Thanks Megan! I agree, pizza does not need cheese to be amazing 🙌🏻
easy and delicious vegan pizza, recipe! Arugula and Buffalo cauliflowers are my fave
Thanks for leaving a comment Jean! Cheers!
Amanda Scarlati says
This pizza was so good! I especially loved the tahini sauce!
So glad to hear you liked the tahini ranch! 🙂