This is my first time making and trying a bark recipe and oh.. my.. goodness.. this stuff is DELICIOUS! I can’t believe I waited this long to try it. If you haven’t tried making a superfood bark recipe before here is why you need to:
- it’s stupidly fast and easy to make
- there are endless varieties and way you could make it
- it’s delicious and makes a great healthy snack
- 3 tsp of Roota Live Coconut Oil
- 3 cups of semisweet or dark vegan chocolate
- ½ bag of Roota Live Dried Mango
- ⅓ cup of Roota Live Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried goji berries
- 1/3 dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- Microwave the 3 cups of chocolate and 3 tsp of coconut oil for 2 minutes in the microwave, or until melted. Spread evenly on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. About a ¼ inch thick.
- Next sprinkle on your dried food, nuts & seeds, and cacao nibs on top of the chocolate.
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes. Take out, break with hands or knife. Enjoy!
Keep the holiday bark in the fridge so it stays hard and crunchy. Leaving it on the counter will make it soft. Subsequently, you could also place it in the freezer to store it longer.