Vitamin D is crucial nutrient that helps your body function, ward off disease, and absorb calcium.
After a while though, taking vitamins can get boring. What better and more fun way to spice things up with a Vitamin D infused Sunshine Spritzer!
With the weather getting warmer I am all too excited to get outside and soak in some of those beautiful sun rays and natural Vitamin D.
As a Canadian it can be hard to get natural Vitamin D so I usually opt for supplementing the vitamin throughout the year to be safe.
If you try this Sunshine Spritzer or any other recipe on the blog please let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below!
Vitamin D Capsules vs Droppers
I recently learned that Vitamin D is better absorbed (and faster absorbed) when taken in an oil-based form. So I switched from capsules to taking Pure Le Natural’s Vitamin D Drops.
The tincture comes with a convenient, easy-to-use dropper that precisely dispenses 1000 IU of pure Vitamin D every time. The product is also vegan, non-gmo, sugar-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, and made in Canada.
Ingredients You’ll Need
This Sunshine Spritzer is super simple to make and only calls for 5 ingredients (plus ice). Also feel free to customize this recipe with what you already have at home; this drink is very forgiving.
You could opt the pomegranate juice for grenadine syrup or kombucha, or opt the lemon for a lime!
Simple Sunshine Berry Spritzer with Vitamin D
- Orange Juice fresh squeezed or store bought
- Pomegranate Juice
- Pure Le Natural's Vitamin D Drops
- Ginger Ale
- 1 Lemon
- Fill two glasses halfway with ice
- Squeeze half the lemon into both glasses
- Pour in the ginger ale to just under half way full
- Put 1 dropper's worth (1ml) of the Pure Le Natural's Vitamin D Drops
- Pour in the orange juice until the glass is 3/4 full
- Lastly pour in the pomegranate juice just below the glass rim
- Top of your drink with an orange slice and a swig of rosemary.
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment/rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!
Looks so good!
Thanks so much! Hope to see you give it a try 🙂