Elevate your bananas with this simple recipe for Pink Banana Pops! You’ll never want to eat bananas plain ever again!
Banana Popsicles Ingredients
For these pink banana pops you will only need 5 ingredients:
- Plant-based Yogurt
- Açai Powder
- Popsicle Sticks
You can use the code CHRISTA for 20% OFF some açai powder here!
How To Make Banana Pops
1.Making banana popsicles is super easy, you won’t believe it! You’ll need about 4-5 ripe bananas, popsicle sticks, and yogurt. To make ours more fun I’ve added sprinkles and açai powder.
2. The first step is to combine the yogurt and açai powder together. Add as much powder until you get your desired colour. I went for a light baby pink shade.
If you try this recipe make sure to let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below! xo
3. Next, cut the bananas in half and dip them in the yogurt mixture. I used a spoon to make this easier. (Key Tip: when the banana is fully coated allow some of the extra yogurt to drip off)
4. Add your sprinkles on top and place on a tray with a sheet of parchment paper.
5. Place in the freezer and allow to harden, mine took about 2 hours!
More Easy Snack Recipes:
Pink Banana Pops
- 9 popsicle sticks
- 4½ fresh bananas
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- ⅝ tsp açai powder
- Halve the bananas
- Place a popsicle stick in each half
- Mix together the açai and yogurt
- Dip the bananas in the yogurt mixture
- Add sprinkles
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- Pop in the freezer for 2 hours, enjoy!
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment/rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!
And tag @christa.maria on Instagram!