Look no further for the perfect peanut free peanut butter cups recipe. Just 3-ingredients, and you’ll have delectable, sweet peanut-free reeses!
Yields 6 large cups, or 12 mini cups
• 1 cup melted Semi-Sweet Vegan Choc Chips or Chunks (approx 283 grams)
•1/2 cup Almond Butter
• 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Melt your chocolate chips/chunks in the microwave, for approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, mix your maple syrup and almond butter together (if needed, you can microwave the almond butter for 30 seconds to make it easier to pour)
- Line a muffin/cupcake tray with cupcake liners. Add a layer of the melted chocolate to the bottom of the liners. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to allow the bottom layer to get hard.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup mixture on top of the bottom chocolate layer. Lastly, use the rest of your melted chocolate to create the top layer.
- Place back in the freezer and wait until the chocolate has become hard.
That’s it! Now they’re ready to eat!
Make sure to store them in the freezer.