Looking for a quick on-the-go breakfast or midday snack? I got you covered with these soft, no-bake Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies.
These cookies only require 4 ingredients and are ready in less than 20 minutes. Moreover, the cookies are packed with protein to keep you full longer!
Ingredients You Will Need
First you will need tahini. It adds a delicious nutty flavour to our cookies, and provides your body with a healthy fat source.
Second, we need oats! For these Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies we use a mixture of blended and non-blended oats
To sweeten up these cookies I use pure maple syrup. Maple syrup is a great natural sweetener and makes these cookies refined sugar free. Alternatively, you can use agave syrup.
If you try this recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below!
How To Store Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies
It is best to store these cookies on a flat surface like a platter or plate. Alternatively, you can store them in a container using pieces of parchment paper to separate each cookie.
Store these Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies at room temperature or in the fridge.
More Breakfast Recipes
No Bake Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies
- 3 scoops cookies n cream protein powder or any flavour you prefer
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ¾ cup tahini
- whole brown flax seeds optional
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- Take half the oats (¾ cup) and blend into a fine powder
- In a bowl, combine the ¾ cup blended oats, remaining ¾ cup oats, tahini, protein powder, and maple syrup
- Using your hands mix and knead until it forms a soft dough
- Grab about 1-2 tbsp of the dough with your hands and form into a cookie shape
- Optional: Coat the top with whole flax seeds, or any other seed!
Did you make this recipe? Share a photo on Instagram, tag me @christa.maria and use the hashtag #DishingUpPlants!