What makes these vegan apple cinnamon pancakes different from others online? Its irresistibly tasty cinnamon fried apple topping & the fact that there are only 10 ingredients – all healthy(ish)! This is definitely a MUST try morning breakfast.
What Do You Need To Make Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes?
There are only 10 ingredients you need for this simple pancake recipe, and you are likely to already all the ingredients in your pantry/fridge!
- Dairy-free milk
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh apples
- Baking powder
- Coconut Sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cloves
What Do You Need To Make Cinnamon Fried Apples?
Making the apple topping for this recipe is also simple and straightforward. Only 5 ingredients are needed:
- Apple (duh)
- Cinnamon (duh!)
- Coconut sugar
- Maple syrup
- Vegan butter
Is It Easy To Make Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes?
Yes! Stupidly easy actually! All the ingredients go together in ONE BOWL! The only other kitchen tool you will need is a grater in order to grate an apple.
TIP: If you’re feeling lazy you can omit the grated apple for applesauce! I would only suggest adding a little less liquid or a little more flour.
Hey! If you make this recipe I would love to hear how it went. Make sure to leave a comment and a rating, or tag me in your recreation on Instagram. (You can find me at @christa.maria!)
More Sweet Breakfast Recipes You May Like:
- Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
- French Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Flavoured Waffles
- Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal
- Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie
Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 medium apple or 1 cup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Raw Nutritional Organic Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
Cinnamon Fried Apple Topping (Optional)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp Raw Nutritional Organic Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 medium apples
- Begin by adding the oat milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to create a buttermilk.
- Next, peel and grate the apple. Once grated, lightly press to soak up excess liquid using a cloth or paper towels.
- Add the grated apple and the rest of the pancake ingredients to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Before making the pancakes, prepare the apple topping (optional). Start by chopping, peeling, and dicing the 2 medium apples into cube-like shapes.
- To a frying pan, add the vegan butter on low-medium heat. once melted add in the apples as well as the maple syrup, cinnamon, and coconut sugar.
- While the apple topping cooks, you can make your pancakes. Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook pancakes on low-medium heat.
- Finally, you can assemble your pancakes on a plate and top with the fried apples. Enjoy!
And – if you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment + rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts! Tag @christa.maria on Instagram and use the hashtag #DishingUpPlants!