Healthy, simple, and delicious strawberry shortcake oatmeal!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- Ready in less than 12 minutes
- Versatile and easily customizable
- Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free (if you use gluten-free oats)
- Packed with over 20 grams of protein
Other Breakfast Recipes To Try:
Healthy Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup quick oats
- 1 scoop Raw Nutritional maple vanilla protein powder
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp smooth cashew butter
- 2 tsp Raw Nutritional chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the oats, water, almond milk, and vanilla extract to a pot. Cook for 7-9 minutes or until desired consistency
- Turn off the heat, add in the 1 scoop of protein powder. Mix until well combined. Add extra milk if needed
- Top with the fresh strawberries, chia seeds, and cashew butter
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment + rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!
And tag @christa.maria on Instagram and use the hashtag #DishingUpPlants!