I don’t mean to toot my own horn but these are the best brownies I have ever tasted!
They are extremely moist, soft, and fudgy. They are also deliciously chocolate-y, but not overpoweringly chocolate-y (which is perfect for me because I do not have big sweet tooth).
Packed with Pumpkin… and Protein!
I have tried so many brands (such as Vega, Canadian Protein, Botanica Health, the list could go on and on), and easily Raw Nutritional knocks them all out of the park.
Raw Nutritional’s Protein Powders all have delicious unique flavours, but are also packed with 20 grams of protein and are a great source of iron.
The texture is also great, and not gritty at all which is a huge deal for me. I could not recommend their protein powders enough!
If you try these brownies or any other recipe on the blog please let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below!
The Secret Ingredient
Now the secret ingredient that makes these brownies super delectable is pumpkin! Adding pumpkin to this recipe helps keep the brownies moist and soft. Trust me, it is hard to stop eating after just one!
If you didn’t know pumpkin has a lot of amazing health benefits too such as:
- Rich in Vitamin A which helps improve your immune system
- Vitamin C & E and beta carotene support eye health
- Packed with nearly 20% percent of the recommended amount of daily Vitamin C
More Recipes You Might Like
Fudgy Maple Pumpkin Brownies
- 2 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp crisco
- pinch of salt highly recommended
- Sift together all of your dry ingredients (minus the semi-sweet chocolate chunks) into a large bowl and mix together
- Next add in the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix all of the ingredients together using a spoon until well combined. Batter will be thick. Lastly, fold in the 1 cup of chocolate chunks
- Pour your batter into a sprayed 9×13 glass pan. Bake at 350 C for approximately 25 mins
- When brownies are cooled, melt the chocolate chips and crisco and pour over brownies in the pan. Enjoy!
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment/rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!