I do not have a big sweet tooth hence, I’m not that big into sweet breakfast dishes. However, I cannot pass up vegan waffles or pancakes.
I promise, even if you don’t have a huge sweet tooth like me, you will totally love this recipe!
(This recipe was created by adapting my Fluffy Vegan Pancake recipe! If thick, fluffy vegan pancakes are your jam, check out the recipe here!)
• 1 cup of all-purpose flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 1/2 tbsp organic sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 cup Hazelnut Almond For Coffee Creamer
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 2 tbsp instant French Vanilla coffee
• Maple syrup, fresh fruit, and icing sugar to serve
1. Add the wet ingredients (creamer, apple cider vinegar, vanilla) into a small bowl. This creates a buttermilk. Stir and let sit for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, instant coffee) into a medium bowl and mix.
3. Slowly combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk thoroughly. Let batter sit for a couple more minutes. Then you’re ready to start making your waffles!
Save This Recipe For Later
If you create this recipe, tag me on Instagram so I can feature you on my stories! xo