I don’t know about you but I’ve always been more interested in eating unbaked cookie dough than baked cookies.
Today’s recipe is allowing me to live out my childhood fantasy and it’s vegan, gluten-free, and healthy!
⋒ 1 can of chickpeas
⋒ 3 tbsp oat flour *
⋒ 3 medjool dates
⋒ 1/4 cup almond butter
⋒ 2 tbsp + 1/2 tsp maple syrup
⋒ 1 tsp vanilla
⋒ 1/2 cup vegan choc chips
⋒ 1/8 tsp salt
1. First thoroughly rinse and drain chickpeas and soak medjool dates in hot water
2. Combine all ingredients minus the chocolate chips into a high speed blender or food processor
3. Mix in chocolate chips and you’re done!
• If you don’t have oat flour on hand you can just blend some oats in a blender; that’s what I did!
• Use gluten-free oat flour or any another gluten-free flour (almond would work great!) to make it gluten-free
• Refrigerate; is good up to one week! But I can assure you, it won’t last that long ?
Did you try this recipe? Let me know in the comments or tag me on my Instagram!
Save this recipe:
Leave a Reply