You only need 15 minutes to make this Vegan Green Goddess Hummus recipe. Incorporated with a Greens Powder you don’t have to worry if you have fresh greens in your fridge. One scoop of a healthy Greens Blend and you’re ready to enjoy this creamy and delicious hummus recipe!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- You don’t have to worry about having fresh greens on hand
- You can whip up a batch of this hummus recipe in less than 15 minutes.
- It’s vegan, gluten-free, healthy, and delicious!
GREENS POWDER BENEFITS
I recommend looking for an unflavoured, organic greens blend made from whole food plant based foods, such as this one.
The benefits of an organic whole food greens blend are incredible:
- Boosts energy
- Promotes radiant skin
- Boosts your metabolism
- High in antioxidants
- Reduces Inflammation
- High in fibre
- And more!
If you try this recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment and rating below!
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
I recommend an unflavoured, organic whole foods blend.
To keep this recipe simple I used canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
Also known as sesame seed butter. This stuff is gold!
Fresh lemon juice is key! It adds the perfect tang to this recipe!
Start with one clove and adjust to your liking. I used two cloves.
SPICES & OIL
For this hummus recipe you’ll need olive oil, cumin, garlic salt, and salt
TIPS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE PERFECT
1. Make sure your Greens Powder is not flavoured (i.e chocolate, berry). Unflavoured Greens Powder will work best! It’ll allow you to enjoy all the benefits of the powder whilst turning the hummus a gorgeous green colour!
2. Garnish with more olive oil and sesame seeds! It add the perfect extra flavour and crunch!
More Snack Recipes To Try
- No Bake Tahini Oat Breakfast Cookies
- Gluten Free Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Edible Vegan Choc Chip Cookie Dough
Vegan Green Goddess Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- 4 tsp greens powder
- parsley to garnish
- sesame seeds to garnish
- olive oil to garnish
- Drain chickpeas and remove skin (optional)
- Blend the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, and garlic salt in a high speed blender or food processor
- Add the chickpeas
- As needed add a couple tablespoons of water to help everything combine and create a smooth consistency
- Blend in the greens powder.
- Lastly, garnish with parsley, olive oil, and sesame seeds
- Removing the skin of the chickpeas is optional. It does take a little bit of extra time, approx 10 mins
If you try this recipe leave a comment + rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!