These seed crackers are nutritious, delicious, and easy and fun to make!
Why make your own crackers?
The advantage of making your own crackers is having full control over the ingredients that go into the crackers. Most crackers are loaded with sodium, but not these!
These seed crackers are only made from nutritious whole ingredients like Raw Nutritional‘s flax and chia seeds!
Benefits to Flax and Chia Seeds
This recipe includes Raw Nutritional‘s flax and chia seeds. Two delicious seeds that are highly nutritious!
- High in fiber
- High in proteins
- A great source of omega-3s
- Helps with better digestion
- Supports blood sugar levels + a healthier heart
Easy 10-Ingredient Seed Crackers
- 1 cup Raw Nutritional ground flaxseeds
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ½ cup blended pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp Raw Nutritional chia seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat your oven to 250 F
- Lightly pulse the pumpkin seeds in a blender
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine
- Next add the water, mix, and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Flatten out the mixture until it is even
- Score the mixture with a knife in your desired cracker shape
- Bake for 2-3 hours (depending on how thick your mixture’s layer is)
- Let the mixture cool before breaking it into pieces
- Enjoy with hummus, guacamole, or whatever dip you like!
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment + rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!
And tag @christa.maria on Instagram and use the hashtag #DishingUpPlants!