This bite-sized treat tastes like coffee, looks like a dessert, and in reality is super healthy for you! And it only requires 5 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make!
These no-bake Coffee Wafer Protein Balls would make the perfect pre or post workout fuel, midday snack, or morning energizer.
They are not only packed with protein and coffee but also healthy fats and fibre from the almonds. If you’re looking for an easy to whip up healthy treat, you are in the right place!
This recipe would be incomplete with Raw Nutritional’s Coffee Wafer Protein Powder. Hence the name Coffee Wafer Protein Balls. You can of course use whatever protein powder you have on hand (I would suggest vanilla) but I love using Raw Nutritional‘s protein powder because their powder is plant-based, high in fibre, and tastes delicious.
You can use my code christa for 20% off. They have a wide variety of fun flavours and no other protein powder comes close to comparison in my opinion.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on the blog please let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below!
More Recipes You Might Like
Coffee Wafer Protein Balls
- Add all of the ingredients, minus the chocolate, into a high speed blender. Blend until well combined.
- Gather approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and place the protein balls on the tray.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the balls (optional).
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer until the chocolate has set. Enjoy!
- You can leave these balls at room temperature or refrigerated
- If you love the taste of coffee I recommend upping the dose of the ground coffee to 1 tsp and if coffee’s not your jam you can add ¼ tsp
- Good up to 1-2 weeks!
If you tried this recipe make sure to leave a comment/rating below! I would love to hear your thoughts!