This is one jam packed ball of almond goodness. (If you’d don’t like almonds this recipe won’t be for you).
I am super proud with how these bliss balls turned out. I was craving a snack so I simply winged this recipe out of items I could find in my pantry. Surprisingly, it came out really tasty!
It’s also super quick to make, gluten-free (if you use gluten-free oats), and healthy!
So, if you’re looking for a tasty, healthy, and simple snack try out these almond bliss balls!
Recipes yields roughly 17 bliss balls
• 1 cup oats
• 1/3 cup oat flour
• 1 cup soaked dates
• 1/3 cup almond butter
• (2) 1/4 cup almond milk (see notes)
• A pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
• 1/4 coconut oil
• 3/4 cups almonds
1. Soak the dates in hot water until soft. Then combine all the ingredients to make the balls into a high power blender.
2. Blend until it becomes a smooth consistency (it should be sticky and easily form into balls)
3. Place the balls onto a tray lined with parchment paper and chill in the freezer for 10 mins while you make the coating.
4. Combine the vegan chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 sec increments until it’s a smooth consistency.
5. Using a food processor blend the almonds until they are fine
6. Take your balls out of the freezer and coat in chocolate then sprinkle on the almond crumbs (and if you’re feeling fancy you can drizzle more chocolate on top). Enjoy your almond bliss balls!
Please read these notes before making the almond bliss balls.
» Keep the bliss balls in the fridge so they don’t melt!
» My blender was having a hard time blending the ball ingredients at first so I ended up adding a second 1/4 cup of milk (I would start with 1/4 and if you run into the same problem then add the other 1/4)
» I added oats and oat flour simply because we had a little bit of oat flour left in the pantry & I wanted to use up! But instead you can just add oats!
If you try this recipe make sure to let me know my tagging me in your creations on Instagram or by leaving a comment here! And if you’re looking for another quick and healthy snack to make check out my banana pop recipe! xo
Save this recipe: